WhatsApp is the most used messaging app in the world, but sometimes it is prone to problems. Among these, one of the most frequent is the one that generates the error window of the type "Unfortunately WhatsApp crashed on Android”And in this article we will show you how to solve this problem.
- Restart the device
- Clear the Cache and application data
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp
Restart the device
The first solution, as well as the most used, is that of restart the device. To do this you will have to press for a prolonged period on On / off button, then you will need to select the item Restart; once the restart is complete, start the WhatsApp application again to see if the problem recurs or not.
Clear the Cache and application data
Another method to solve the aforementioned error is the one that provides the deletion of the Cache and data of the WhatsApp application. To do this you will have to follow these simple and quick steps:
- go to the Settings of your Android device;
- in the Settings scroll the list until you find and select the item Applications;
- scroll through the list until you find the entry WhatsApp, then select it;
- after that, tap on the item Memory, then up Clear Cache e Ckeep the data, then restart the smartphone;
- once the procedure is completed, started WhatsApp again and check if the problem exists or not.
Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp
To resolve the error "Unfortunately Whatsapp has crashed on Android”Another possible solution is that which provides the uninstall and reinstallation messaging app. To do this, just follow these simple steps:
- uninstalled the WhatsApp application from your device through one of the following methods: Launcher, Play Store or Application Manager;
- removed the app from the device, reboot the smartphone;
- to matter point downloaded WhatsApp again from the Play Store;
- started WhatsApp by running the configuration and, if the error screen does not appear again, the procedure can be said to be successful.
Doubts or problems? We help you
If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Facebook community.