We already know why you came across our guide today. You want to find out how to see WhatsApp status without being seen from your Android or iOS smartphone / tablet or from your computer.
- How to see statuses on WhatsApp without being seen on Android
- How to see status on WhatsApp without being seen on iOS
How to see statuses on WhatsApp without being seen on Android
In case you use a device with the mobile operating system of Google and you would like see the statuses of your friends or the person concerned without getting caught, then you just need to follow some simple steps that we list below:
- Identify the icon of WhatsApp on the main screen or in the drawer and press on it to start the app.
- Once this is done, tap on 3 dots located at the top right, choose Settings and then tap on Account.
- Now, press on Privacy and uncheck the box next to Read confirmations. From now on you can view the statuses posted by your contacts without being seen.
We wanted to clarify that by disabling this functionality of WhatsApp, you will no longer be able to know if contacts are reading your sent messages (except those written on groups). Other than that, you will no longer be able to get to know the people who have seen your states.
How to see status on WhatsApp without being seen on iOS
The exact same operation seen on Android can also be done on iPhone. To do this, simply consider the steps below:
- From the home screen of iOS, tap on the icon WhatsApp to start the instant messaging software.
- Once this is done, click on the button Settings that you find at the bottom right and choose Account from the screen that appears.
- Now, press on Privacy and deactivate theswitch present in correspondence of Read confirmations.
Other useful articles
- How to print from WhatsApp
- How to disable WhatsApp backup
- How to contact WhatsApp
- How to free up WhatsApp memory
- How to change your name on WhatsApp